Dr. Jordan meets with his private practice clients at his office in the Wyman building at McLean Hospital. Use the main entrance under the Pavilion sign depicted above. Go downstairs and follow the hallways and signs to your right to Dr. Jordan’s office (# 024).
Driving from Route 2:
• If going east, take exit 56 for Winter Street toward Waverley and turn right onto Winter Street. If going west, take exit 56 for MA-4/MA-225 toward Lexington/Bedford, bear right toward Routes 4/225, and at the end of the exit ramp, take a left onto Watertown Street, which becomes Winter Street.
• Follow Winter Street to the end and take a left onto Concord Avenue.
• Bear right at the fork (at the gas station) onto Mill Street. Follow Mill Street until you reach the McLean entrance on your left at the first traffic light.
• The Oaks Lot (see map below) typically has many open parking spaces. You may also find unreserved spaces in front of the Wyman building.
Driving from Route 95:
• If going either north or south, take exit 29A to merge onto MA-2 E toward Arlington/Cambridge, and then follow the directions above.
Public transit from Cambridge/Boston:
• The office is also accessible via a 15-minute ride on the 73 MBTA bus departing Harvard Station on the Red Line. Take the bus to the end of the line at Waverley Square, Belmont. Cross Trapelo Road at the Star Market traffic light. Walk west toward the gas station, cross Pleasant Street, and enter the McLean grounds at the gatehouse located at the corner of Pleasant Street and Trapelo Road.